Jan Blomberg gives a word as she is prayed over and sent out and Lu helps time to hear from God and not just read about Him.
Jesus says, “blessed are you who have eyes to see and ears to hear…”. When we see and hear rightly and reflect the image of Jesus we can begin to more opportunity to be abundant life givers to the world around us and establish the Kingdom of God.
- Confrontation: Matthew 5:22-24
- Feedback: Proverbs 1:7-8
- Meeting Needs: John 13:3-10
- Recommended Listening: “Brave Communication” by Dann Farrelly, available online at the Bethel Store: https://shop.ibethel.org/products/brave-communication
- Ask God to heal you from any fear of confrontation. Invite Him to give you wisdom, courage, and grace to forgive offenses and to confront those that do need to be addressed.
- Prayer the prayer of David inviting God’s feedback in your life:
Investigate my life, O God,
find out everything about me:
cross-examine and test me,
get a clear picture of what I’m about:
See for yourself whether I’ve done anything wrong-
then guide me on the road to eternal life. (Psalm 139: 23-24 MSG)
- Ask God for grace to speak the truth in love and build greater trust and intimacy in your relationships. and for His heart to care about and adjust to meet the needs of those He has placed in your life.
- If you identified any area of your life where you feel you need better feedback, seek it out. Pay attention to the people in your life this week and look for occasions to give positive feedback.
- Repent for any harsh, critical words that you have spoken and apologize if necessary. If you have any relational connection that feels distant or damaged, make a plan to strengthen your connection.
- ask someone close to you this week, “What do you need from me? How can I serve you?”
- build the following into your life:
a. People who are welcome to give you feedback every day.
b. A habit of asking people around you, “How are you experiencing me? Do you have any feedback for me?”