- Abundance: Luke 11:9-13, Matthew 5:42-45
- Authority: Ephesians 6:1-4
- Generosity: Consider how these different translations render Isaiah 32:8, and meditate on the connection between being generous, being noble, and being honorable:
But a generous man devises generous things, and by generosity he shall stand. (NKJV)
But he who is noble plans noble things, and on noble things he stands. (ESV)
An honorable man makes honorable plans; his honorable character gives him security. (NET)
- Recommended Listening: “Expectation and Expectancy” by Danny Silk, available online at the Bethel Store: https://shop.ibethel.org/products/expectation-and-expectancy
- INvite the Lord to show you any area of your life where you believe there isn’t enough, and ask Him to align your thinking and faith with the truth of His abundance. Ask for greater faith to ask, receive, and give in ways that benefit a true son or daughter.
- Pray for every leader you know to encounter, communicate and demonstrate the Father’s Heart in greater measure. Pray for a heart of honor to obey and stay accountable to the leaders God has placed in your life, as unto Him.
- Ask God for increased wisdom in “devising, gnerous things,” and increased hoy and cheerfulness in giving.
- Part of developing your abundance mentality is excercising your imagination to dream bigger. Write down your Top 10 dreams and look for how you can better align your imagination with the reality of your father’s abundance.
- Choose one or two of the people you are fathering, mothering, leading, or influencing and give them an encouraging word about how the Father sees them or how they are honoring the Father through their lives.
- Choose a person, family, group, or organization you would like to honor with a gift of some kind this year – time, money, service, etc. Ask God for a strategy for what and when to give, and enjoy the process of planning saving, and giving!