- Freedom: Romans 8:21, Galatians 5:13-23
- Relationships: John 15:9-14, 1John 3 3:14-18
- Destiny: Galatians 6:4-6 (Msg)
- Scripture declares, “Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom” (2 Corinthians 3:17 ESV). Invite the Holy Spirit to reveal areas where you need greater freedom from sin and greater freedom to love. Write down what you hear and invite the Spirit into those areas with His freedom.
- Ask the Lord to show you any place where honor needs to be restored or strengthened in your relationships, and to impart His value for each person in your life.
- Ask the Lord to continue to reveal His Father’s heart toward you and toward others and remove any orphan thinking and behavior in your life.
- Write out a personal statement describing how and where you want to grow in freedom, value for relationships, and greater alignment with personal and corporate destiny through Foundations of Honor and beyond.